Monday, December 3, 2007

You Can't Plow A Field By Turning It Over In Your Mind

Inspired by the above Eric Carle quote, and tired of hearing myself complain to my friend Paula about my blogless state, I am finally joining the world of bloggers. This should be more fun than writing blogs in my head, where they are really difficult for others to read. They say it takes 3 weeks to form a habit, so I'm going to try to blog daily for 3 weeks. Or almost daily. Or something.

I woke this morning to this:






The first snowfall of the season. Which means I'm no longer behind on raking my yard. It also means that I could go x country skiing this morning. Thanks to my neighbor snowblowing his driveway at 5:30 am, I was awake in plenty of time. I saw rabbit tracks and mouse tunnels. I love fresh snow!

No comments: