Thursday, April 3, 2008

Say Cheese!


Checking things off my life list:
Climbed Kathadin, check
Paddled Boundary Waters, check
Had a homebirth, check
Drank straight from a glacier, check
Learned to spin, check
Got published in Hip Mama, check
Learned to belly dance, well sort of . . .

Well I still haven't got a book out there or been to Glacier NP, but today . . .

I made cheese from my own goat's milk, check
It is absolutely yummy, easy and quick. Now we want to make a custard from our own milk, eggs, and maple syrup.

My inspiration for the lifelist idea came from akbushbaby and her blog A Girl and her Dogs http://wannabemusher.blogspot.com/2008/03/loved-everything-more-than-anything.html Great blog, I would love to have a dog team, but I don't know if that'll happen this time around.













No comments: